Here you have one BSA brake pedal return spring, produced as a direct replacement for the original but made of solid stainless steel.
Part number: 67-7032
Material: Stainless steel
Finish: Polished - Tumbler
This spring was fitted on all A group plunger models:
This spring may fit other models but please check your part numbers.
These springs are an improvement for a number of reasons!
- Structural integrity - They will do their job for longer! Stainless is stronger than the original steel and even more so when compared to Chromium Vanadium springs.
- Resistance to corrosion - no more rusty springs!
- Aesthetic Appeal - let face it, they look better!
- Environment purity - With no rust flakes falling off, these springs will also keep the area's around them cleaner.
- Easy to Clean - had them fitted for a while? a quick clean off and they look like new all over again!
Each of the springs has had at least 3 hours in our tumbler, this gives them a good finish, please see photos! The finish is not "chrome" or "show finish".
67-7032 - Brake pedal return spring (Plunger)
- Brand: BSA
- Product Code: 67-7032 - Brake pedal return spring
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £12.00
- 2 or more £9.60
- 3 or more £8.40
- 4 or more £7.20
- 5 or more £6.00
Here you have a Pair of BSA brake Shoe return spring, produced as a direct replacement for the original but made of solid stainless ste..
£6.70 Ex Tax: £6.70
Here you have a Pair of BSA brake Shoe return spring & one BSA brake pedal return spring. produced as a direct replacement for..
£9.17 Ex Tax: £9.17
Here you have a BSA brake Shoe return spring & BSA brake pedal return spring Kit. produced as a direct replacement for the originals but..
£20.00 Ex Tax: £20.00